Zero Hatred Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voltage's shop.

2 posters

Go down

Voltage's shop. Empty Voltage's shop.

Post by Volt1115 Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:18 am

Hello! Forgive me if i'm doing this wrong, but I'll be selling deck profiles for ZH points. Now, this won't be a traditional "I'll name this deck, and you'll give me that amount of ZH points." If you want a deck made, PM me on DN (My DN name is Volt1115), tell me the deck you want, and name your price. Also, feel free to name the date you want it in. If I don't deliver the deck-list by the desired date, you'll get it for free.

If you want it in by a specific date, that will affect the amount of ZH points you will pay. Examples include...

If you want it within a day, that will cost a bit extra.
If you want it within 5 days, that will not change the price.
If you want it within a week,that will cost you a bit less.

The quality of the decks will also affect the price. Examples include...

If you want it well built, that will cost a bit extra
If you want a decent build, that will not affect the price.
If you want a basic build (just a deck with only cards that are recommended), that will be cheaper (I suggest you do not buy this one, unless your willing to make major changes to the deck).

If you want a deck made, just PM me on DN, again, my name is Volt1115. If I feel the deck is not made the expected standard, I'll give it to you for free. All deck-lists will be given out via screenshot, if you need to know the name of a card in the screenshot, just ask me. Also, regardless of the time/condition you want it in, you will give me the original price first, then factor in the quality of the deck, and time you wanted in. Again, sorry if I did something wrong! And I won't take requests from PM's or reply's on this forum. Sorry, I just feel that DN is a bit more organized for this. For the third time, my name on DN is Volt1115. Regardless of if you plan to buy or not, I hope you have a wonderful day! Very Happy

Volt1115
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Voltage's shop. Empty Re: Voltage's shop.

Post by Zero Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:15 am

I am looking forward to the purchase of a deck there volt Wink

Zero
Admin
Admin

https://zhacademy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum